Monday, October 09, 2006

Switch On Part Two

We've just received notification - Tom's second implant is due for switch on this Thursday and Friday, the 12th and 13th (two short spells spread over two days - it's a sensible paediatric thing).

Tomorrow is an important day too - Jennifer over at Happy at Home has her switch on. We'll be thinking of her and hoping that the leaves don't rustle uncomfortably (its a Michael Chorost thing).

A belated mention is also due to another blog friend - Ivan with Hear Again - who is describing his discoveries so eloquently; the voices of his family, music.

We live in incredible times.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, leaves! I'll have to go kick some and see if they skitter for me!
Thanks for the good thoughts...I think I'm off to an incredible beginning :)

IvanC said...

You know, I realised how much I *was* hearing when I started hearing leaves skittering on the ground.. I'll never forget that place and time!